Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Such Fail Matchmaking System

Lenaii

~

recognize this message?:

"You have been disconnected from this game session."

We get this message EVERY FRIGGEN TIME you join a mission. only after about 1-3 rejoins or even up to 30 rejoins (on alert missions) then you get to actually play the mission.

SERIOUSLY? we don't need to know that we got disconnected. just CONNECT ME until we get in the game!

we click once, we join game, this is what we want, not sitting there spamming the friggen mission only to get this $&*&*#(%& disconnection message every 10 seconds.

ALSO, don't bring me back to the solar system view, we were looking at a specific planet, we never press esc. just because you can't connect to the damn mission don't mean you gotta zoom back out. that's annoying as F***!

Basically means someone else took the last spot in that mission you were connecting to, therefore you get disconnected. Used to happen a lot in CB, happens less now outside of alerts.

Would be nice if you were given the option to begin a new game after that message, but that would require coding to properly place subsequent participants given the increased number of CO-OP game sessions available.

The thing that annoys me the most is that unless you choose a mission that already shows a present squad, you're never getting in. Also how sometimes you will wait on it for a couple minutes, then simply backing out and re-selecting the planet will get you in a mission instantly.