Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freeze, Packet Loss And Disconnection

Stropicciaricci

Question

I know it's a old problem, but I haven't still found a solution.

My client freeze (every 2-3 minutes, not olny during a match, but even in my ship), than the client disconnect and reconnect in a couple of seconds.

The problem is that it remove me from my party and migrate the host, leaving me alone in a match.

I have a good connection, that work as well in every other game.

I have enabled UPnP, DNZ, port are open and I have tried with two different range of port. Firewall don't block Warframe (I have this problem even with the firewall disabled).

I can run the game at hight quality with my NVIDIA 630, but still not warking with all disabled for the maximum performance.

I have a fullHD monitor. I have this problem in all resolutions, even running the game in window.

All my drivers are updated to yesterday. Still not working even with a downgrade of one version.

I'm running the game in 64x, but the 32x don't solve the problem.

Warframe.exe, Launcher.exe, Warframe64.exe, Warframe32.exe and their friends, all running as administrator.

Generic information of my PC:

CPU i5-3330, 3Ghz quad-core

RAM 4Gb

GPU NVIDIA GT 630

Windows 7 64bit

For last, but I think is the most important information, a post of a guy with my same lines of error in the EE.log*

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/155267-lost-connection-with-host/?p=1934858

I hope you can help me to find a solution

*I have compared my log with a friend of mine who have the game running right. The difference showed in the tread I have linked it's the real difference between us. 

Edited by Stropicciaricci

3 answers to this question