Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Gameplay Suggestion] Stalker: The Invader

Vthor

I've read within the forum suggestions for PVP and how it might ruin the PVE aspect of the game.

I've also read discussions(rants) on the Stalker OPness then nerf

Then it came to me... "WHY NOT HAVE BOTH?!"

I present to you something the devs can perhaps work on...

"INVASION"

The whole concept is that while players are on a mission, another player(s) can enter that mission. However, not as a fellow tenno but as a stalker to ruin their mission.

As for the balance issues.... The devs can somehow think of something good. But I recommend that the invader's stats be kept at a standard(no mods and all)

This seems like a good idea, I think it'd have to be limited to one stalker per mission though. And maybe just to mess with contacts? 'Join Session' as one option and 'Stalk Session' for another. Join with a limited timer maybe? Means you can't join and then just wander off.

You mean like in Dark/Demon's Souls?

Hmm... maybe. They could even make it so there's no actual way to tell the difference between a player stalker and the NPC stalker, so a player joining as a stalker would have a braton vandal, a skana/whatever sword Stalker uses, and a lato for thier loadout, and shuriken, smoke bomb, slash dash and teleport for thier abilities.