Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Dojo

Neyo

So I'm not sure where to put this but my clan needs help with a dojo .... our problem is mainly forma my clan ATM is  four members and we are just a ghost clan ATM  we don't have forma all of our mastery ranks are below 8 lowest is 5 I think and we can't either get BPs or resources are to rare (neurodes are the main problems for the resource category they have a very very very very low drop rate)

The clan name is shadow's stalkers we are originally a PS2 outfit (planetside 2) and ATM the core members are doing warframe

Status Of Dojo:

*We have a trading post built so u can still trade

*We have the oracle built

*We have 2 out of 4 reactors built

*We have a GREAT hall built and need forma for a GREATER hall to be build after it(we have 2 floors top 1 is reactors(reactors were ment to go on bottom floor but I screwed that up) and great and greater halls (the 2nd 2 ranks will be on main floor because they look nice))

*We are using large gardens instead of cross and straight halls (left side of spawn is being made of mosaic gardens and will turn again to make a very long hall for tenno and energy labs and on the other side will be the same except the gardens will be soleto and labs would be chemo and bio all labs will have orokin labs across from them but orokin labs will be that last thing put in)

What We Need:

*We need about 20-30 forma but we may be using a little bit of plat to get some so not all of that will make be your forma

*Neurodes (these aren't needed except maybe 1 for research rest would be for mostly decorations)

Requirements To Help:

*Age does not matter except I don't want to be talking to anyone below 6 years old

*Must either have a STEAM account or look at there email frequent (I prefer steam but if you want to do email its fine with me)

Things That You Don't Need To Help But Will Help Me:

*Teamspeak

*Steam

What You Get For Helping:

*All clan ranks except

*Ruler (for obvious reasons)

*Recruiter (theres only a ten person limit and more on this in the end of this post once we are done building if you stay you can have this rank when we build the first barracks)

*Regulator (for obvious reasons)

*Architect (I don't want rooms destroyed or things built wrong once I trust you and the other leaders do you can have this rank)

*When dojo is done and we know we have space you get a room (garden/dueling room you know something small and if its a garden I might let you add something like reactors, dueling room, labs again if we have space something small) you get to decorate it by yourself no one will interfere with the room but this also means we won't help you build it but it would be your own personal piece of the dojo

*Leading rank In dojo

*And maybe if I have enough some Rare 5 fusion cores (I would need to farm them but you will get them eventually)

Notes:

*WE ARE A PC CLAN

*4 People can help NO more first 4 comments saying they want to help get invites

*Anyone who joins must give at least 5 forma each

*Most of this is charityish thing yes I said I would give you stuff but that's gonna be a little hard on me (I'm not saying you won't get it but I'm saying don't be a A** about it)

*You Forfeit Rewards If you leave before labs research is done

*You can stay in clan and be a semi leader as long as you want

*Be Honest about if you have forma its mean to me and everyone involved if you aren't

How To Contact Me:

Email: Neyo5611@gmail.com

STEAM: Neyo5611

Ingame Name: Neyo5611

PS2 Name (My server is miller): Neyo5611

Notes 2.0 all means of contact is for if you get invited please don't spam me also this is my first warframe forum post so sorry if I posted in the wrong category

Thank you,

Neyo5611

[sWRL]Shadow's Stalkers

Outfit/Clan Leader

As the warlord of my clan, RZR, I cannot join your clan. however, if joining an alliance allow me to give you resources, I will make whatever is possible to supply your clan with leftover resources. I will not be available until Friday, but once I can reach you, I will look at your situation.