Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"the Drunken Tenno", Young Yakuza Clan Looking For More Members!

The_One_Sin

Hello my fellow Tenno, my name is Sin and I represent, "The Drunken Tenno". This Young Yakuza Clan was founded on July 20th, 2014 and has been hit by loss after loss; success after success and are proud and prospering once more! We're looking for members to join our yakuza clan and/or other clans who wish to join our yakuza alliance, "The Lords of Pandemonium". 

Our goal is to conquer EVERY Dark Sector that is currently occupied by unreasonable alliances and clans. Meaning when we take these lands we who will lose much valuable resources to gain control will then ask for none in return. Like I said, we're yakuza we could care less about Poor Innocent Tenno. We're going straight ahead for those who do have the power. That means: ICE, Lords of The East, Orion, ETC... Better watch your backs and we will also. Yes I just did paint a red target on my back, but that's alright to me my fellow tenno. I've the support from my fellow yakuza for a long time since our old reformation from Lords of The Ringed Gods since a year ago. As yakuza, we're held by a strict code of conduct, known as, "PHILOV".

Peace, Love, Integrity, Love, Order, and Vengeance. A yakuza of The Drunken Tenno must uphold peace within the clan and in our alliance. We will honor everyone's faults and strengthen our resolve to an honorable solution and when in the wrong we will show our shame and repent for our dishonorable conduct. We will uphold any pre-existing contract made and see it done through with haste and not accept additional contracts until our current contract is full-filled entirely. We will love everyone no matter what may happen. We will keep order amongst this ever-flowing chalice of chaos and redirect it towards something more productive. When one is targeted we will show our mass of fury unto those with the might of our retribution with all fiery justice unto them.

-Clan Master, The_One_Sin

-Clan Leader (S) LanceAtredeis (+) KGBReaper

Cheers!

-Sin

Edited by The_One_Sin

Hey lads :) ive been playing for a while and have recently come back to wreak drunkard havoc and was lloking for people otherwise suited for the task :) im a pc user and I will add your names to my friends list later. If any of you guys are on, maybe we could hook up for a provebial pint of tenno ownage?

I dont fight for peace. I peace for peace. I drink to peace, therefore I drink to fight. - Siresly :D