Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merrow On Sedna

Thatsecret

the problem is that Kela is the most bugged boss ever, most of time she  becomes frozen/ stops at one place only waiting to be shot to death, sometimes even without anyshields on her, it's not a lag issue as she is the only thing that stays like that and everyone see her like that. easy saryn farm FTW? 

Edited by g43riel

also the major bug i have ever seen is the constant pounding where camera shakes violently every time u look that way to see if drops any blueprint or materials and you dont have a choice but to just high tail out of that area. THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX ALL BUGS THERE.

sorry for the caps i forgot to turn of capslock and i dont want to retyped it cuz i am lazy

Kela is easy without the bugs and made a joke with all the bugs... Then there is some people who complain about how hard she is... It's actually fun to see other people crying witch over her.

Agreed, they do need to fix the bugs but of course, in time they'll get it right.

Kela is easy without the bugs and made a joke with all the bugs... Then there is some people who complain about how hard she is... It's actually fun to see other people crying witch over her.

Agreed, they do need to fix the bugs but of course, in time they'll get it right.

yeah shes not hard but it's boring to just shoot her like that with those bugs, i mean it's a boss fight come on =/

Edited by g43riel