Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Day Extension For Event Please.

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

Apologies moderators I'm not sure where this should go.

Usually we have one week to participate in events and since the update was launched this morning (Thursday) I am hoping there will be a small extension for the completion deadline.

There are quite a lot of folks who are travelling this weekend for Labor Day weekend here in the USA, so there's that too.

Ideally I think it would be fair if the event actually ended on Thursday noon of next week.  What do you all think?

Well I was counting on the event starting (if there was one) last night.  Many of us have to work during the day leaving only the evening to play.

In my particular case I will be travelling Friday night, gone Saturday, Sunday and returning Monday evening.

While I don't think I'll have any problem achieving 3000 points, I just think that there are folks in similar situations as myself who'd prefer not to grind everything out in one evening.

Of course, for those of you who don't work during the day, or have the whole weekend dedicated to gaming this isn't a problem, but for folks like me it's all compressed to tonight and Tuesday night.

It's really more of an issue of the patch actually being released Thursday morning and having the event end exactly 1 week after.  I feel it would be more fitting.

You can get 3k points in one run, confirmed by DE.

Just making sure this is known.

I did not know that.  Upon further research I saw in this thread that it's true:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/299024-important-bug-for-the-new-event/

In reading the description of the event I was thinking it was a 100 points max thing where we would need to grind 30 perfect runs to achieve the max tier reward.

But apparently that's not necessary.  Thanks for the heads up.  =)

I go on holiday tomorrow for 10 days :P. Guess what? I'm already at 3000 points, it's super easy, get a good team on voice chat and work to 1000 on Earth then move to Europa and get 300 cyrotic a excavator, takes no longer than an hour todo.

I go on holiday tomorrow for 10 days :P. Guess what? I'm already at 3000 points, it's super easy, get a good team on voice chat and work to 1000 on Earth then move to Europa and get 300 cyrotic a excavator, takes no longer than an hour todo.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  I feel quite relieved now.  I was going to pack my laptop anyways, in case I needed to grind in the middle of the night while everyone else is asleep,but I guess that won't be necessary and I can get more time in with my family.

Thanks again mate.  Have a good vacation.  =)

Talking about short event times I'm still mad that they only gave PS4 players 24 hours to get the Ether Daggers...  I could not play at that time and now I will never have them (as they where retired before the PS4 version came out, and only rereleased for a 24 hour alert).  So I can understand that you would be upset over a short event.  I'm used to there being about a week to finish any given event with a limited time prize.

Talking about short event times I'm still mad that they only gave PS4 players 24 hours to get the Ether Daggers...  I could not play at that time and now I will never have them (as they where retired before the PS4 version came out, and only rereleased for a 24 hour alert).  So I can understand that you would be upset over a short event.  I'm used to there being about a week to finish any given event with a limited time prize.

Remember, at least you had a chance to get them again.

Any PC player who join post PS4 release has had 0 chance to get it again.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  I feel quite relieved now.  I was going to pack my laptop anyways, in case I needed to grind in the middle of the night while everyone else is asleep,but I guess that won't be necessary and I can get more time in with my family.

Thanks again mate.  Have a good vacation.  =)

Your Welcome.

Well I was counting on the event starting (if there was one) last night.  Many of us have to work during the day leaving only the evening to play.

In my particular case I will be travelling Friday night, gone Saturday, Sunday and returning Monday evening.

While I don't think I'll have any problem achieving 3000 points, I just think that there are folks in similar situations as myself who'd prefer not to grind everything out in one evening.

Of course, for those of you who don't work during the day, or have the whole weekend dedicated to gaming this isn't a problem, but for folks like me it's all compressed to tonight and Tuesday night.

It's really more of an issue of the patch actually being released Thursday morning and having the event end exactly 1 week after.  I feel it would be more fitting.

Well thats what makes rewards in events more exclusive. You miss it, you lose it. 

Well thats what makes rewards in events more exclusive. You miss it, you lose it.

Yah I'm sitting at over 5k points right now after my first run in Europa. My point was that the event started a day late and during local work hours.

Moreover the way the event was described I read it as we had to grind 30 flawless 100point missions, which was a misunderstanding.

Thanks for your post though. :)