Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously? (Mod Ui)

I'm sure almost everyone has been on the hype train, and after a couple of runs, I finished the event, but after looking in my mods to see the art on the event mods, I was horrified to see how disgusting the new mods menu was. The mod art is ok, but it didn't need changing, and now the menu is disgusting, it lags again, doing fusion has another pointless step in the way, and it no longer has the sell all duplicates. This may seem like a rant, but in my opinion these are serious problems, and I would happily give up my new weapons(although not needed) to see it reverted to its old system.

Really dislike the new mod UI as well, it was fine as it was. Now we have a smaller menu, went from 3 rows to 2..have to scroll even more to find our mods. Could have at least put in a filter function..I know we can sort by name but being able to type part of the mod's name and have it show up would be better. Would also be nice to have the option to choose what UI we want instead of it being forced on us. The new art is amazing though..

Edited by Luupercus