Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Chasers. Chasing The Faint Image Of An Uncertain Future.

(PSN)Chrashy

(PS4) [NA] [GHOST CLAN] Ghost Chasers

What we are: We are a Ghost Clan. Once we have the right amount of activity will move onto becoming a Shadow Clan & we might stay a Shadow Clan for the sake of research costs & keeping the clan more personal so it doesn't feel like an onslaught of randoms.

We are a mix of players from around the world. Some of us don't get to see each other due to timeline differences but we all get along.

What we have:

2 Floor Dojo: Dueling Arena, Observatory, Trading posts, All labs. Obstacle course.

Clan Emblem: Yes

Warlords: x 1

Goals:

Recruiting to keep the clan active.

I am in the process of finding people who play nothing but this game. We need people who love the game, love to farm & love to play. We won't pester you about activity or missions. We will have a 30 day inactivity policy go into effect, 30 days of inactivity (without letting a warlord know you will be 30 days AWOL) will open up your spot to another recruit.

Recruiting Requirements:

I prefer that you are at least rank 6, not due to skill but it shows that you have been playing long enough to like the game, also at this rank, the clan itself will have more value.

Activity, you must be active. If you want to join, we will assume this is one of your favorite games.

An obvious one: Don't be a jerk. We are all calm personalities here. There is no tension within the clan. If there is ever any issues, bring it up to either myself, or one of the generals. You can also message me on Reddit as well

Closing: My intention is to have a good group of active people that I can enjoy the game with. I hope that our clan can become one of your favorite parts of the Warframe experience. Grow with us as the game grows. Most of the last part I used some of Xenosha clan's very, well written post. If you are on PC I recommend his clan. Sounds like a great group over there

Psn: Chrashy

Ghost Chasers