Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Eon Warriors - Fledgling Clan, All Labs, All Welcome

Eros-VI

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm looking to join a clan and yours seemed like the most interesting out of all the smaller clans that ive looked at.

If you'll have me i would be most greatfulll, because truth is, I'm use to flyig solo... so i figured this would be the fastest way to make friends in the game...

• 4 weeks later...

May I join the clan :)

Hello,

I'm looking to join a clan and yours seemed like the most interesting out of all the smaller clans that ive looked at.

If you'll have me i would be most greatfulll, because truth is, I'm use to flyig solo... so i figured this would be the fastest way to make friends in the game...

Sorry for the long delay guys, If you haven't gotten into another clan or still want to join we'll love to have you two in.

One question do you guys use raid call

Not all of our members have mics, I think only 2 or 3 of us do. Though it could be a useful tool for the game, much more useful than the ingame text/voice chat. We also don't have many members right now, we only have 11 atm. Recently we kicked a bunch out for being inactive.

Edited by Paragonsolstice

Hey started playing this game a couple days ago and fell in love plan to play this game for the next imideate future so im looking for ppl just to play with. In game is FancyTrex. Im on mostly every night for about 2 hours hit me up loved to join

Hi, I am looking for a friendly place to get to full grips with this game newish to the game play it regular and want to get more into the clan side of things sounds fun. 

I am EU so time I play most I use mumbles/ts 3 if needed. 

So if you do not mind questions etc and play EU let me know thx.

Hi, I am looking for a friendly place to get to full grips with this game newish to the game play it regular and want to get more into the clan side of things sounds fun. 

I am EU so time I play most I use mumbles/ts 3 if needed. 

So if you do not mind questions etc and play EU let me know thx.

I'm not on EU, but Eros-VI is as well as a couple of others and they're on fairly often. Questions are fine, Personally I like helping new characters since I don't have much else to do in the game (apart from making my frames look pretty) and mumbles/ts3 isn't needed because not a lot of people have mics in the clan. Invited!

*EDIT* Says you're already in a clan, so you can't get an invite.

Amazing Intro! and was looking for a active clan and would love to join.

I wouldn't say we're super active, though it depends on where you are. For example if you live in Asia chances are you may not be playing with anyone during the week since we're mostly on Western EU and NA and have jobs, or school we have to do. Invited!

Edited by Paragonsolstice

Sweet thanks! I'm coming back from a length break I think U12 was the last time I played so I'm in the process of relearning cause there's been some MASSIVELY changes since then. So please excuse me if I do something completely stupid. Do you guys use a TS or anything like that or just type in clan chat?

Sweet thanks! I'm coming back from a length break I think U12 was the last time I played so I'm in the process of relearning cause there's been some MASSIVELY changes since then. So please excuse me if I do something completely stupid. Do you guys use a TS or anything like that or just type in clan chat?

It's fine if you do anything stupid, we all make mistakes sometimes. I also just came back from a break, not as long as yours since I started the break at the beginning of U15. No we don't use a TS, but I've lately had a few people ask if we do so maybe we'll get around to making one.

hi!been playing for a while just never bothered joinin a clan but sounds fun and like the sound of yours! currently rank 5; only game played atm; been around since beta times (the nostalgia) and just got my rig running after some unconfortable time -_-; username is ravenvii; be waiting for a response :)

hi!been playing for a while just never bothered joinin a clan but sounds fun and like the sound of yours! currently rank 5; only game played atm; been around since beta times (the nostalgia) and just got my rig running after some unconfortable time -_-; username is ravenvii; be waiting for a response :)

Invited!