Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Can't Ninja

Xtorma

I was wondering why we are given all these sweet ninja moves, and the new maps have handrails that keep you from using them. Sometimes a whole room is covered with them. Instead of having the freedom of movement that they added to the game, you are funneled. Just seems wrong to me.

I want to jump , do flips reign melee death on my foes from above, instead a lot of times I just feel like I'm playing an arcade target shooter game.

Very good game. Very few complaints of meaningful things, but this is one of them.

Edited by Xtorma

Most of the map segments (aka tilesets) originate from a time where wallrunning and such did not exist. In the newer map segments there are parts that allow you to take advantage of them. That said, you can still pretty much do cool flips and super jumps anywhere you want. In most cases it just will serve no purpose other than to go faster or look cool.

Actually the new part with conveyor really sucks when it comes to ninja stuff. Huge place where its easy to fall yet you cant run up the most of the walls and the ones you can are not connected to anything thus forcing you to find the damn stairs or elevator and waste time walking instead of shooting and doing ninja stuff (these areas are usually completely devoid of life).

It's not for the Tenno, it's for the leg-deficit Grineer.

It's their base, their handrails.

^This

Maybe ships and bases would be designed with a more "open" layout if they were of Tenno origin, but they are not...

Edited by Odog4ever

I for one like having the handrails there to keep you from falling of the walkways when you misjudge the distance of a roll, or when you get knocked back by a leaper or an ancient infested.  handrails can save you many a headache in my opinion.