The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris, Charge Speed?

Rowr

I've been wondering about this for some time.

Thus far the generally accepted view seems to be that reload speed affects the time it takes to place a new arrow on the string.

As for charge speed... dunno. I have a fully leveled fire rate mod but i'm not sure i see any improvement. If there is any, its small enough for me not to notice.

@Endarance Thanks for your quick answer and information. :)

@Lers Atm I have a 30% attack speed mod on my Paris and I can't really feel the difference I would love to half the charge speed with a 50-60% increase speed mod but I am not sure if It's 100% accurate. :( Investments.. Investments~

I have it at 60% mod... but ye. As i said above. To be perfectly honest i'm not that good at picking up 0.5 seconds differences, so its possibly working, but i'm too lazy to record and time the results per frame.

Edited by Lers

as said above you need to look at the visual queue not the sound as the sound is the same.  If you get really good at it the paris is a really good CQC weapon against the grineer if you get the upgraded attack speed.  Practice on a boss and watch the bow, eventually you'll get good enough where you know by heart when to release.  Would be nice if they changed the sound though.

as said above you need to look at the visual queue not the sound as the sound is the same.  If you get really good at it the paris is a really good CQC weapon against the grineer if you get the upgraded attack speed.  Practice on a boss and watch the bow, eventually you'll get good enough where you know by heart when to release.  Would be nice if they changed the sound though.

I believe they said in the stream that they was eventually going to fix the sound of everything, just like the hek makes a pump shotgun sound, but has no pump XD

Because of how slow the Paris is, even with upgrades against mobs that have rechargable shields, it seems pointless to use the bow when he will just regen his shield just as fast.

Somewhat true, but it still works out when you have a teammate with a rapidfire weapon. Paris has a decent if not fenomenal boss dps when you hit weakspots regularly, and multishot kind of makes it not royally suck against shields.

But yes. For soloing mid-high level shield regening bosses it just sucks.