Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Paris Bow

lvhoang2

Question

Ive been having quite some fun with the bow.... not sure how much you guys like it but for me its pure fun! Would be great if the game included some stealth mission (well that could be a suggestion for future updates who knows xD)

Now I am wondering why my elemental mods do not work on a bow :( Is this a bug?

What mods does the bow actually benefits from?

14 answers to this question

Pulled from the wiki:

Fire rate mods increase the pull-back speed of the Paris.

Reload speed mods increase the speed at which arrows are drawn from the quiver after each shot.

Additionally, I have a question. I'm currently using Paris with Trinity. Should I instead be using a shotgun?

Edited by EpsilonJackal

I don't believe anyone could tell you what you should-or shouldn't do,

Personally, in terms of effectiveness, I'd suggest a quickfire weapon for Trinity as to gain a higher return rate of her abilities.

...though, the actual numbers are unknown, I don't seem to have a problem with getting the same returns while using my bow.

So, could be purely coincidental.

Pulled from the wiki:

Additionally, I have a question. I'm currently using Paris with Trinity. Should I instead be using a shotgun?

Use whichever weapon you prefer really. I think the current consensus is that the Hek shotgun is the most powerful weapon in the game, but to be honest you can do most content with any gun as long as it is modded properly. 

You might struggle against large groups of enemies with the Paris late game, but then again, it's not supposed to shine against large groups of enemies I guess. 

I don't believe anyone could tell you what you should-or shouldn't do,

Personally, in terms of effectiveness, I'd suggest a quickfire weapon for Trinity as to gain a higher return rate of her abilities.

...though, the actual numbers are unknown, I don't seem to have a problem with getting the same returns while using my bow.

So, could be purely coincidental.

Thanks. You do have a point with the return rate. Link/energy vamp spamming is popular at higher levels and I suppose you'd need a shotgun for maximum efficiency.

Thanks. You do have a point with the return rate. Link/energy vamp spamming is popular at higher levels and I suppose you'd need a shotgun for maximum efficiency.

Well, I -do- believe that it's damage dependent rather than shot dependent. Though, like I said - I don't have test numbers so.. it's purely "feel" based.

Side note: Just realized our names sound like an ad for some sort of Assassination service.

EpsilonJackal and BadlandsHyena Stalker services:

We stalk, to kill.

sorry, being lame I'll leave you alone now :C

Well, I -do- believe that it's damage dependent rather than shot dependent. Though, like I said - I don't have test numbers so.. it's purely "feel" based.

Side note: Just realized our names sound like an ad for some sort of Assassination service.

EpsilonJackal and BadlandsHyena Stalker services:

We stalk, to kill.

sorry, being lame I'll leave you alone now :C

Lol. I noticed the resemblance in our names. But hey, I wouldn't mind teaming up with you sometime ingame. Send me an add if you want ^^.

How does Fire Rate Mods come into place for the Paris?

Does it fasten the "powering up" of the arrow before you shoot or how?

Pulled from the wiki:

Fire rate mods increase the pull-back speed of the Paris.

Reload speed mods increase the speed at which arrows are drawn from the quiver after each shot.