Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With A Few Primaries.

Burufokkusu

Question

I have a few low level weapons sitting around in my arsenal and as of right now seem quite useless. What I am hoping you all can tell me is if the weapons will ever actually amount to anything or not and if so what builds to go with. Now for the list of weapons:

Attica

Hind

Karak

Supra

Tetra

Sybaris

Gorgon.

5 answers to this question

Attica is a auto rocket launcher, nothing to say about it.

The Hind is a really good weapon, it can be valorized with some formas. I prefere the Burston tough. The Sybaris has a great damage, comparable to the Latron but with better crits. The only bad thing is that you have to reload lots of times. The Karak is nice too. I hate the Gorgon, in my opinion its a terrible weapon. Can't say anythng about Tetra and Supra cause I don't have them.

I'll put them in order from the stronger to the weaker

Attica

Sybaris

Tetra

Supra

Karak

Hind

Gorgon

That's my personal opinion, don't hate me if I think that one of your favourite weapons sucks <~<

Edited by Petersheikah

Attica is great. 

I like Sybaris and Karak, they provide good burst. Sybaris for the marksmen.

Supra too goofy.

I dislike gorgon,  tetra, and hind.-lowish dps and meh.

Edited by Quizel

Alright great thanks all. Seems like the Attica, Karak, and the Sybaris are the best ones to focus on. What type of builds should I do on each? Obvoiusly thunderbolt on the Attica but other than that I don't really know.

Well, I'd focus on Karak last for one. It's one of those weapons that has no special modding.

Sybaris is crit. Build it like any other crit weapon.

serration, split chamber, Point Strike&Vital Sense, Hammer Shot, 2 elemental mods, and one of your choice >.> (another elemod, punch through, bane, not recommended but Heavy Cal, w/e)

Attica is the same as Sybaris but maybe minus Hammer shot for another w/e mod (like thunderbolt i guess for thrills-not really great for high lvl stuff).

Edited by Quizel