Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off-Topic Clan Request

(PSN)VoiD_Glitch

Since I see we have no Off-Topic forums section, I put my suggestion here.

Hello, I am VoiD_Glitch, leader of VoiD Gaming. VoiD Gaming is not a Warframe clan, it is a future Advanced Warfare + all other games gaming team. Here is the important part though.

I am looking for a clan emblem design for VoiD Gaming for the future so I can be ready to use it when needed. Anyone who wants to design send me the link to your design.

You may be wondering "why do I want to do this?" Well, we are partnered with OpTic Fortress, a sub division in OpTic Gaming. This means that you will be able to join OpTic legitly just by helping me out. OpTic Gaming is a MLG Team that has multiple divisions such as Nation and Fortress. They all play at competitions so you could too and win real money in the long run I am sure.

All you need to do is design an emblem for VoiD Gaming and you will be automatically excepted into the clan if I like your design. All benefits will be on XBL and PSN systems.

I apologize if we are not allowed to things like this but I am in desperate need of this as I do not have access to a PC anytime soon.

Thank you.

Edited by (PS4)VoiD_Glitch