Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Late Introduction But What The Heck.

(PSN)Wolfer93

I still haven't introduced myself after wanting to for a good while.

Yes hello hi. My name is Bee and I'm a gal from the Netherlands. I also draw once in a while. I've been playing this game for about five months or so, I think? If you're in clan alliance Majestic Swordframers you've probably seen me pop up a few times. I'm generally a very antisocial person and I have issues with communicating, so if I come across like a total *@##$, I'm really sorry.

I also play a lot of inFamous and similiar games. I have a Warframe account on PC as well (C.0.B) but I barely play because ugh progress.

I have a deviantart account and a Warframe dedicated tumblr like all of those cool kids do.

What else is there to say? Uh, my birthday is next week. Enjoy that thought and guess my age. I can make you a cookie in your favorite color as a prize.

What else is there to say? Uh, my birthday is next week. Enjoy that thought and guess my age. I can make you a cookie in your favorite color as a prize.

You are 20, and will be 21 XD

I'm generally a very antisocial person and I have issues with communicating, so if I come across like a total $#*(@, I'm really sorry.

You put a lot of words in you introduction, not that antisocial )

Welcome.

Ласкаво просимо!

Edited by GCoda