Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Defense For Oberon Farming

MetatronShinji

One does not simply farm Oberon.  Oberon comes when he pleases. What is this blueprint madness? 30 k credits in market?

Orokin derelict defense at 20+ mins has high Eximus spawn rates and Eximus enemies drop oberon blueprints.

Also what is this about 30k credits in the market? last time I checked it costs 325 platium.

You 100% get all oberon parts just  doing all planetary missions, no need to farm oberon.
Oberon blueprint  30 000 credits.

There is a chance that new player don't know Oberon blueprint is not a drop.

Also op is misleading. First you say you hunt blueprint not chassis systems or helmet. Now you say you are hunting chassis.
If you are not new player you should have farmed him during ice eximus mission.

you choose:
a) do all planetary missions
b) do void and hunt other prime stuff at same time, level up stuff. multitasking is key

c) wait forever to get people on t1 defense for oberon hunt

hunting oberon parts is silliest thing i ever heard.

Edited by Agullimux

You 100% get all oberon parts just  doing all planetary missions, no need to farm oberon.

Oberon blueprint  30 000 credits.

There is a chance that new player don't know Oberon blueprint is not a drop.

Also op is misleading. First you say you hunt blueprint not chassis systems or helmet. Now you say you are hunting chassis.

If you are not new player you should have farmed him during ice eximus mission.

you choose:

a) do all planetary missions

b) do void and hunt other prime stuff at same time, level up stuff. multitasking is key

c) wait forever to get people on t1 defense for oberon hunt

hunting oberon parts is silliest thing i ever heard.

Yes I am hunting the blueprint for Oberon's chasis. I did not specify which Oberon part blueprint I was farming and appologize if you feel that was misleading.

Also at the time of the ice eximus mission I had only been playing a couple days and did not know about oberon yet.

a) I am doing planetary missions and have already obtained the helmet and systems in this manner.

b) I am doing void as well but I like fighting infested more than corrupted hence my choice of derelict instead.

c) same as b)

For some reason i read first title as orokin defense defense for oberon farming x.x
Anyways t1 defense vs ODD in 25 waves.

t1 defense 25  waves is easier and i feel there is more eximus enemies than in ODD
Of course after 25 ODD has feels being filled with all those nasty poison, distint, fire, mana hordes.

For some reason i read first title as orokin defense defense for oberon farming x.x

Anyways t1 defense vs ODD in 25 waves.

t1 defense 25  waves is easier and i feel there is more eximus enemies than in ODD

Of course after 25 ODD has feels being filled with all those nasty poison, distint, fire, mana hordes.

Granted t1 enemies are easier individually but my main weapon is an ammo hog and ODD is slightly easier if you have to rely on melee due to most ODD nemies lacking ranged attacks.