Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Mod Drop Rates

Urash

I think it'd be nice if ability mods had a higher chance to be for the frame you are currently using when you pick them up. Right now it's borderline impossible to find a particular mod you might be missing for your frame. I made the mistake, as many others have from what I've seen, of selling/fusing most of my ability mods for my starting warframe; Excalibur. Since then, I've been playing for 126 hours, according to Steam, and have yet to see one of the four mods I'm still looking for show up at all. It would be nice if drops were actually faster than farming a Pluto boss for prints, crafting the parts, then waiting three days on crafting a warframe I already have, but according to Steam it is not.

Run Io or Castillo(sp?) on Jupiter...

I have like 10 slash dash mods and a few Radial Blinds and got another Radial Jav yesterday. Yes that's over the corse of running it 10-20 times to wave 10+ but the infested D missions seem to have a higher drop rate of Ability mods.

Lol when I saw this topic title I thought I was going to come in to a ZOMGWTFBBQ ability mods drop way too much now thread.  Like the poster above me said: Run some infested defense missions and you'll be swimming in warframe ability mods.  The common ability mods for frames are the new sentinel mod drops!  They drop like candy!