Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper

Jedi

I didn't mind the ammo capacity too much, the tiny thing that urked me was the lack of a scope. I mean, you can zoom in and its great, still plays well and frankly works, but it doesn't FEEL like a sniper. It could just be me that feels this way, but I was hoping for some kind of Warframe themed scope with some fancy measurements and what not. 

The game is still amazing and the snipers great, I think I'm just expecting too much from the beta.

To level Snipetron, go to Ceres-> Casta. Hoard all kills in this defense mission, get a good vantage point, buy some ammo boxes. I made people rage. Put molt in my face etc. Funny when 10 waves end, I'm at 300 and rest of the team is barely breaking 50.

Outside of missions like that the gun is terrible. Magazine size is way too small. It needs a larger magazine to be more useful.If it had the same size as modded Lex it would work out fine.

curious where are you are getting the 256 and 260 from.

(I have been looking for a way to crunch some numbers and i know the raw stats are 75 and 100 on damage.)

Here you go! Extensive analysis based on stats tested in-game. Actually, the Lex damage is 70.

TL;DR Snipetron is pretty bad.

Edited by Inofor

Well I used snipetron for some time  and IMHO the only thing it's missing is innate armor piersing. It was buffed in 7.3.3 (like all rifles) and 1k+ crits  with it rather good now (sometimes). But armor piersing is afwul: I can't pierce Lieutenant's Lech Kril helmet.

1k crit ? more like 5.5k crit , 1k is nothing, that's what i do with my rank20 lex handgun