The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Keep Crashing Constantly !

R4Zes

So I 've updated warframe to the lastest update .So than when I logged in and took the daily reward the game just froze and an error report showed up ... So than I relogged again and this time the game froze when I was in a defence mission. At this time I was frustrated so I relogged and the game froze when I was typing the password .. I've checked the cache of the game and told me that there was 65 missing files so I re-downloaded the files..But the game still crashed ..I re-downloaded the game and it still crashes .. I ve put the setting to low ..and disabled direct x 11 and 10 and still it crashes -_- ...The bad part is that I ve got a kubrow and it will going to die :(..is anyone having the same problem and do you know how to solve it pls ? And the game crashes randomly theres no pattern

My laptop spec

Cpu i7 ..3.4ghz

Graphic card..gtx 750m

Ram 8 gb

Hard disk 1 tb

Edited by R4Zes

Yeah I ve tried both dx 10 and dx 11 and even disbaled multi thread...and I know that my laptop can run this game at high settings cause when I started the game there was not crashing and I played it at max settings

I also have noticed alot more crashing lately, tho it is selective for me. It crashes mainly on Earth and Mars missions. But I can do a whole 40 wave DS defence on jupiter and no problems. You are just walking around normally and boom, it freezes and dumps to desktop. 

I am running a razer blade 2014. When I first got this laptop 2 months ago, it crashed non stop. A few patches later, no crashing, running perfectly. This update brings back the crashing. Its not our computers....

I also have noticed alot more crashing lately, tho it is selective for me. It crashes mainly on Earth and Mars missions. But I can do a whole 40 wave DS defence on jupiter and no problems. You are just walking around normally and boom, it freezes and dumps to desktop. 

I am running a razer blade 2014. When I first got this laptop 2 months ago, it crashed non stop. A few patches later, no crashing, running perfectly. This update brings back the crashing. Its not our computers....

Wow nice laptop..yeah when I first started the game I did not have any crashes ..but when I updated to the last update the game begin to crash constantly..I guess because of the new update ...I dont know

I am crashing as well. It happens each time I try to start a mission. Just as I was all ready to spend all day ranking the Latron Wraith and new weapons and now WF is completely unplayable. Bleh.

And not a single thing on my system changed, and I've verified and defragged game cache and the whole bit.

Edited by ShadowArcanist