Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Wing Legion

Eros-VI

I have a small ghost clan of 8 members that's been doing our own thing with our dojo and whatnot for some time now (research, building, etc.) and we're interested in joining your alliance. If you'd let us in that would be great. Our clan name is Hyperion Community. If you need any other information on the clan you can message me in-game. My in game name is Kaiczar, same as here.

I have a small ghost clan of 8 members that's been doing our own thing with our dojo and whatnot for some time now (research, building, etc.) and we're interested in joining your alliance. If you'd let us in that would be great. Our clan name is Hyperion Community. If you need any other information on the clan you can message me in-game. My in game name is Kaiczar, same as here.

Awesome name, reminds me of Borderlands. I'll try to catch you when you're online, but definitely! Welcome to the team. Introduce yourself in the Alliance tab when you're around, the other leaders would love to say hi and whatever.

Awesome name, reminds me of Borderlands. I'll try to catch you when you're online, but definitely! Welcome to the team. Introduce yourself in the Alliance tab when you're around, the other leaders would love to say hi and whatever.

It is indeed a reference to Borderlands. I'll be offline for a little but but I'll be back on later. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm online now.

Edited by Kaiczar