Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sword Patch And Twitter - Wtf Is Going On!

Tenno-Zombie

i have been waking up every hour throughout the night checking twitter to see if the dark sword alert was back up but have seen nothing, i log in now with all my friends saying the alert was bout 1 hour ago. i was awake the other day during the time the blueprint was ment to come up as it showed on twitter. whats the deal with that? im not trying to be all grr face bout this but i am slightly upset that ive been trying so hard to find the bp for the dark sword. i just dont understand why you guys would say its fixed and yet this time not show up on twitter.

dark sword alert bugged - players who wanted it screwed

dark sword alert supposed fix - cycled into alerts at a completely random time

dark sword alert occurs - twitter fails to post it

as with the reactor alert last night which was posted 3 minutes before it expired - anyone who wasn't in game at the time = screwed

as with the reactor alert last night which was posted 3 minutes before it expired - anyone who wasn't in game at the time = screwed

The Alert system is an original and awesome idea that makes the game actually live past it's initial burst of playing trough all the planet. Unfortunately, it needs A LOT of work and some fanboys would have you think the thing is frigging perfect.

The Alert system is an original and awesome idea that makes the game actually live past it's initial burst of playing trough all the planet. Unfortunately, it needs A LOT of work and some fanboys would have you think the thing is frigging perfect.

i didn't really think it would be, i had thought that when they finally decided to do something like this, it would've been their own on-site app that would seem like the Lotus was feeding you info or something. i suppose when the site started having problems they turned to outside sources which i guess was ok, but you never know how reliable third-party stuff will be even something as well known as twitter.

ikr wtf is up with this i hope a de sees this