Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hi I started this game quite a while ago and played a lot left the game for a while and would like to come back. My in game name is Shengwong hope to join the clan :) I have Trinity Necros and volt with vauben busy crafting. 

Hi, I have two friends in your clan that I play with on a regular basis and they speak highly of your clan.  I would like to join, if you're recruiting. My in game name is Etherstar.  Thx :D

Edited by Etherstar

Hi I started this game quite a while ago and played a lot left the game for a while and would like to come back. My in game name is Shengwong hope to join the clan :) I have Trinity Necros and volt with vauben busy crafting. 

You're already in a clan.

Hi, I have two friends in your clan that I play with on a regular basis and they speak highly of your clan.  I would like to join, if you're recruiting. My in game name is Etherstar.  Thx :D

I had a ghost clan with some mates

now they are gone from warframe, and I am alone '-'.

IGN:ErickJatobA

MR: 14

This clan looks like a promising one, I'd like to be a part of it ^^

My IGN is Vadaene.

Thanks in advance!

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello! I see you guys are recruiting and would like to join. I have a maxed out Ash and still need to learn more about the game, but I'm a decent player. I think... Anyway, would love to join.

I would like to join

IGN: YardieGamer

I'm fairly new to the game and would like to join your clan

IGN: Rektro

I'd like to join as well, would like to find some camaraderie.

IGN: Najuyi

All invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

I am interested in joining your clan. I have played Warframe a lot in the past but have just restarted playing recently. So my weapons and gear are very basic. I am only active 1 week out of 2. But on that 1 week I play a lot. My name is Akimbanos.

I know I left but I would like to rejoin. Will you have me?