Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hi, is it possible to invite me if i'm in the EU servers (because i'm french)? Just wondering because I'm looking for a clan with such potential as you have! :p

I've no problem with English (it's not a problem cuz' I like this language aha), and i'm connected every days.

Edited by Elrohir_FR

IGN: falcon2500 

i'll be waiting for the invite :D I will be active mostly during weekends and late at night during the week

Hi, is it possible to invite me if i'm in the EU servers (because i'm french)? Just wondering because I'm looking for a clan with such potential as you have! :p

I've no problem with English (it's not a problem cuz' I like this language aha), and i'm connected every days.

Both of you are already in a clan.

Wanna Join. My IGN is TheeAverageJoe 

I am pretty active, go online every day for about 1-10 hours.

Hello, I'd like to join the clan if you'll have me :)

Reverhelldom is my ingame name :D

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello,

I'm Airborne34 and I like to yoin your clan because some of my friends are in this clan, too. :)

I would be very proud if you would recrute me to your clan. I'm maxed out Mag and my ingame name is Airborne34.

Thanks and have a nice day

Airborne34

Hello,

I'm Airborne34 and I like to yoin your clan because some of my friends are in this clan, too. :)

I would be very proud if you would recrute me to your clan. I'm maxed out Mag and my ingame name is Airborne34.

Thanks and have a nice day

Airborne34

Invite sent. Welcome to the clan.