The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hello there. 

I've been in few clans so far, but they were full of rude, arrogant players, and to be honest, i would like to relax after work instead i had to deal with..ah forget it. 

You guys seem like a friendly group, if you still have room for lonely Tenno, who is in deep love with Nidus and all infested weapons, i would love to join. 

IGN: NarVael 

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Darakain said:

Hey, mind if I tag along? My old clan just upped and vanished.

ign: Darakain

MR: 14

3 hours ago, Reiyka said:

Hi there, recently just came back to WF and looking for a clan to join. Is it ok for me to join?

ign: Reiyka

1 hour ago, NarVael said:

Hello there. 

I've been in few clans so far, but they were full of rude, arrogant players, and to be honest, i would like to relax after work instead i had to deal with..ah forget it. 

You guys seem like a friendly group, if you still have room for lonely Tenno, who is in deep love with Nidus and all infested weapons, i would love to join. 

IGN: NarVael 

Cheers!

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

1 hour ago, tanteretantu said:

got kicked for inactivity in my previous clan.

Would like to join you.

From

-Alex

1 hour ago, Candy0405 said:

I would like to join I'm a active player that is kinda new to the game cuz I haven't played for a while but still I would love to join

Ingame name is candy0405

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

10 hours ago, NuSpirit said:

I "Asuro" you I would love to join too :D (guess this pun-ishment will haunt me forever)

IGN: NuSpirit - MR: 11 - Semi-Active (got weeks where work is only thing I can do, but I try to log-in daily and play during weekends mainly)

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Everybody else: leave your current clans and reapply if you're still interested.