Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

9 hours ago, cosminbh said:

Active player looking for active clan.

IGN: Gakeshy

You are already in a clan.

9 hours ago, Inmortal62 said:

Hi im interested in joining ur clan, im an active player, my ingame is Inmortal62, im MR 10, and im looking for an active, friendly and fun clan to enjoy alot more the game.

Thanks for the attetion .

5 hours ago, thejax034 said:

Hi, casual player here. Returned after a year or two hiatus. I do wanna join your clan. Thanks in advance! :satisfied:

IGN: thejax034

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

3 minutes ago, tekkushi said:

Hihi asuro

i'm a old member form the fire part of asuro but stopt playing for a while but i'm back playing again, and i would like to join my old clan.

IGN: tekkushi

Invite sent. Welcome back.

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan which in itself is an interesting experience. Not to mention, you get to know people and learn a lot, particularly about things other than the game.

So, that is one of the reason.

I do have one questions. 

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed? And what is that certain amount of time?

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

1 hour ago, Ruckz said:

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan which in itself is an interesting experience. Not to mention, you get to know people and learn a lot, particularly about things other than the game.

So, that is one of the reason.

I do have one questions. 

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed? And what is that certain amount of time?

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

Kicking for inactivity is done when clan recruitment picks up (usually due to large updates), and that threshold is usually at 4-5 months of inactivity. Very rarely has it been 3 months. No point announcing you'll be away since we allow people to rejoin at any time, and the only "penalty" is having to rebuild the clan key. Asuro is very much a public service rather than a hardcore clan or anything.

I've sent a clan invite. Feel free to decline it if you don't think it's a good fit for you.

Hello. I'd like to join your clan if you're still recruiting. My in-game name is Neskah, from the US. Mastery rank 8 with a maxed out Excalibur, Volt, Oberon, Octavia and Saryn Prime. I'm glad to give more information if necessary.

4 hours ago, Oxymetholone said:

IGN: Oxymetholone
 MS: 17  (18 soon, frame and weapon are in building phase)
 Current clan: None but I was in Royal Destiny, they are A******s.
 Play hours: 192
 Language: Polish, English
 Discord: Yes

1 hour ago, Neskah said:

Hello. I'd like to join your clan if you're still recruiting. My in-game name is Neskah, from the US. Mastery rank 8 with a maxed out Excalibur, Volt, Oberon, Octavia and Saryn Prime. I'm glad to give more information if necessary.

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

20 hours ago, NeroAckerman said:

hey id like to join this clan and i posted a comment while ago i didnt find it in case am a maxed out excalibur bronze novice and sorry didnt put the IGN in the last comment but here it is IGN NeroAckerman

Searching the thread, I can't find your "previous" post either. Maybe you applied for a different clan before? I've tried sending you an invite but the game says you are already in a clan.

6 hours ago, bmxbadboy said:

Hi I would like to join the clan if you will have me

MR 4

IGN: Bmxbadboy

6 hours ago, Corruptus said:

MR23, IGN is Corruptus. My previous clan went stagnant.

3 hours ago, bahamgod said:

MR 8 

IGN: bahamgod

Would love to join

20 hours ago, Filoprime said:

Hey i'd like to join this clan if you'd take me, MR2 almost 3.
IGN: Filoprime

19 hours ago, Narmor said:

Hi, I'm a returning player and would like to join the Clan if possible.

I'm MR 16

IGN: Narmor

Thanks!

6 hours ago, bmxbadboy said:

Hi I would like to join the clan if you will have me

MR 4

IGN: Bmxbadboy

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.