Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hi there. I'm Samkiud, from Venezuela. I'm a dedicated gamer and experienced guild leader in online games. I've been playing video games since I was 9 years old, growing up with a special taste for RPG games or games with RPG elements. Currently, among the games I play, Path of Exile is the number one at the moment. I'm honored to be the leader of the Old Players Association guild, a well-known guild in there.

I started to play Warframe not too long ago, but it was honestly hard for me to take it seriously considering the reputation as the heavy grindfest it is, and the endless open beta state. Lately, I've been playing more than usual, but still casually, and I decided to look for a decent guild that fits well with my gameplay style and has essential similarities with my previous guilds. I found this one, and I particulary liked how is being managed, considering I'm extremely picking at the time of joining a guild if I take a game seriously.

Basically, I look for a stable guild to be in Warframe, whenever I play, since a game is strongly more enjoyable for me with the social aspect and the camradarie. I made a humble research regarding how is the community doing in Warframe, and yes, I know is hard to keep a guild active if the community of the game is down due to the game weakness. However, despite the weakness, I still find the game enjoyable, maybe because I haven't reach higher levels, but that's about to see. In the mean time, I'd like to see how serious guilds are being managed here. And since I found a good one, I'd like to join :)

Cheers.

Activity has drained a bit with the long development time of U16 and the content drought tied in with that. The regular members are usually around in their timezone so there's always people online. So if you're seeking a casual clan, we're definetely one of them.

Hey been playing since beta ((on and off)) would love to join the clan if you guys are still recruiting.

IGN : AlurNova

Hey, i dont know what i wanna say, LOL 

IGN Maplenix

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

I used to be part of Asuro a long time ago, even when it split. But it seems either I was removed at some point (I was inactive over a period of time), or the split I was put in closed its doors. Either way I'd like to be apart of Asuro again, since I liked being there.

IGN Xehalin

Invite sent, welcome back.

Edited by Storchenbein

Yo,

I'm new to the PC version of Warframe and am looking for a casual friendly clan to join. 

If you guys are still recruiting, my IGN is LyrithicanBlue.

Cheers in advance. :)

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

does this clan and alliance hav any social media group?

We don't. We have a TeamSpeak server though if you want to talk with others. Info to the server is in the alliance MotD.

Max rank excalibur with max rank MK1-BRATON and LATO, and Lv26 dual ether. If you're still recruiting, I'd love to join.

My In game name is FrikkinUnbelievable.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

invite please IGN:ScaryLight

Your friends can apply themselves, this is the third time I see you here.

This is the last time I'll invite them from your post.