Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Good evening ( here in France about so sleep )

'Been playing since the Alpha ( in which I have participated a little ) - Have an Oberon, Valkyr, Excalibur and my absolute Fav' ASH all level 30 and 
maxed multiple times now ( Ash 3 times at least ) - Only rank 6 because it took me litteraly YEARS to understand that using maxed stuff wouldn't get the Rank to increase ( yeah, quite sad ).
But well, at least I fixed that. ;)

I'd love to join your clan

My IGN : xBiggy95x 

Good evening ( here in France about so sleep )

'Been playing since the Alpha ( in which I have participated a little ) - Have an Oberon, Valkyr, Excalibur and my absolute Fav' ASH all level 30 and 

maxed multiple times now ( Ash 3 times at least ) - Only rank 6 because it took me litteraly YEARS to understand that using maxed stuff wouldn't get the Rank to increase ( yeah, quite sad ).

But well, at least I fixed that. ;)

I'd love to join your clan

My IGN : xBiggy95x 

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Looking for an invite!

Played alot a little over a year ago and just started playing again last week.

Got 11 frames, among them Vauban Trinity Nekros Frost prime. Got a nice snipetron Vandal Forma:d like 5 times. Played highend content before and looking to pick it up again :)

Edited by ulath666

Looking for an invite!

Played alot a little over a year ago and just started playing again last week.

Got 11 frames, among them Vauban Trinity Nekros Frost prime. Got a nice snipetron Vandal Forma:d like 5 times. Played highend content before and looking to pick it up again :)

looking for a clan IGN deceptobot101

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

I would like to join.. I do have a forum post for another clan, but I would definately prioritize an invite from yourselves.

IGN is sirpugg

Just started playing a couple days ago but really liking the game so far. looking for an organised clan that helps each other to progress and become stronger... and you guys definately seem like you fit that criteria :)

HI, I'd like an invite. I'm using a rhino frame but sometimes use nekros or volt.

Can I please join the clan? My IGN name is Jimfu2

May i please join your clan. My Ign name is Johnfu2

Hey id like to join, my IGN is Mazzaninja

I would like to join.. I do have a forum post for another clan, but I would definately prioritize an invite from yourselves.

IGN is sirpugg

Just started playing a couple days ago but really liking the game so far. looking for an organised clan that helps each other to progress and become stronger... and you guys definately seem like you fit that criteria :)

Heyo, i'd like to join this clan to get those weapons you need to research for.

My IGN is ImplosiveChupa

Cheers

Hey, I would like to join this clan, IGN: KireySS

HI,I would like to join yr clan

IGN:Dncrshdw

Hey, I'd love to join your clan, IGN: Shiftyz13. Thanks.

I need a clan for research 

invite please

All invites sent, welcome to Asuro.