Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hello Asuro clan,

It been a long time last time I join this clan,

but don't know when I out the clan automatically.

Could I join back this clan again?

Thank you....

Inactive people are kicked as needed to make space for new players wishing to join. You were likely inactive for 5+ months.

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

hi i am a person who wants to join your clan

reasons you should invite me:

yeah i am not that special but i will sometimes donate to clan projects to clans . plenty forma and i am open to chat.

hi i am a person who wants to join your clan

reasons you should invite me:

yeah i am not that special but i will sometimes donate to clan projects to clans . plenty forma and i am open to chat.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

hi, i am looking for a new clan since my old one is almost dead, so i would like to apply to Asuro

probably a friend of mine will apply aswell shortly

Hi, I'm interest in joining Asuro too since in my old clan there were just 2 active players (me and ToastyCosty).

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hello,

I am a buddy of one of your clanmates and am returning to the game. Working on getting my footing back and would love to join a clan to help with that along with grouping up for more fun. My ingame name is SativaBuddhisattva.

Hello,

I am a buddy of one of your clanmates and am returning to the game. Working on getting my footing back and would love to join a clan to help with that along with grouping up for more fun. My ingame name is SativaBuddhisattva.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello, I would like to join the clan. I've been running the BaconsOfWar family clan for years. We are almost fully tech'd but my son keeps getting grounded from the computer so I'm looking to join an active Clan with Team Speak. I've given him control of the Clan as a surprise when he gets computer privileges back, sometime in 2016.

Thanks for your consideration,

Warframe: Medic4077

Steam: Medic_4077

Hello, I would like to join the clan. I've been running the BaconsOfWar family clan for years. We are almost fully tech'd but my son keeps getting grounded from the computer so I'm looking to join an active Clan with Team Speak. I've given him control of the Clan as a surprise when he gets computer privileges back, sometime in 2016.

Thanks for your consideration,

Warframe: Medic4077

Steam: Medic_4077

I haven't been playing Warframe for too long, but I'm very active, and would love to be a part of a large clan.

IGN: ChinesePeasant

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

does this have anything to do with the clan blood gods

Never heard of them, and I've been around since very early on. So no.