Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Guys, i stopped playing some time ago, and got kicked from the clan for being inactive, may I join again? I'm active now, Thanks

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

My Pc name is: Fait_.

Mastery rank 10.

Send invite please. :D

You are already in a clan. If you wish to join, leave your current clan, then post again in this thread.

Hello, I'm Lumenarxus, I'm interested in joining your clan as I'm looking for an active clan that I can chat in. I'm currently Mastery Rank 7, my favorite frame is Nyx and I'm currently working on building Nyx Prime so I have a shiny Nyx!

Umm, that's about it. 

I hope I'm accepted.

Thank you for your time

~Lumenarxus

Hello, I'm Lumenarxus, I'm interested in joining your clan as I'm looking for an active clan that I can chat in. I'm currently Mastery Rank 7, my favorite frame is Nyx and I'm currently working on building Nyx Prime so I have a shiny Nyx!

Umm, that's about it. 

I hope I'm accepted.

Thank you for your time

~Lumenarxus

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello, I´ve been playing Warframe for a while, I´m not that awsome player but I know my way around, and this is the first time I apply for a Clan, so I would like to live a new stage of the game. I´m interested in joining.

Also I´m using my recent Oberon, lvl 14.

I have been directed to this page by a friend so I may apply to join this clan, since I'm not sure what I have to add in this application I'll just add my in-game name which is Sepherence. I would appreciate it if I was invited. Thank you.

Hello, I´ve been playing Warframe for a while, I´m not that awsome player but I know my way around, and this is the first time I apply for a Clan, so I would like to live a new stage of the game. I´m interested in joining.

Also I´m using my recent Oberon, lvl 14.

I have been directed to this page by a friend so I may apply to join this clan, since I'm not sure what I have to add in this application I'll just add my in-game name which is Sepherence. I would appreciate it if I was invited. Thank you.

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hi. I saw that you were recruiting and I was hoping to join your clan. Currently I have a 24 Excalibur and have the blueprints for Mesa. My IGN is Cavtrooper5353.

Hey I was wondering if i could join your clan

IGN:ThatsWhatYouThink

Hello there. I would like to join your clan. I hope that I will have chance to help casual players.

My in game name: GuardOfRed

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hi. I saw that you were recruiting and I was hoping to join your clan. Currently I have a 24 Excalibur and have the blueprints for Mesa. My IGN is Cavtrooper5353.

Hey I was wondering if i could join your clan

IGN:ThatsWhatYouThink

Hello there. I would like to join your clan. I hope that I will have chance to help casual players.

My in game name: GuardOfRed

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.