Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hello! May I join? I'm ridiculously new to the game, though I've become quite addicted to the game and am now looking for a clan!

IGN: BradlyKG

Hello, may I get a invite? I played the game before until my old laptop failed on me. Now I got a new computer and I can play fine. Yay. Everything is new to me and I would love to have friends around me for help, and joining a clan would solve the problem. IGN: qDEATHp

hi i would like to join with my brother.

IGN: Polymerase

IGN: Lerhea

we are active almost everyday

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Can i get an invite?  I am a former member back to play again.  Mastery 19

IGN: Thomak

Invite sent, welcome back!

Would love to join the clan 

IGN is Tnyguy

I would like to join the clan, since im pretty new to the game and would love to team up in such a nice environment as this clan :P

IGN: LokiDante

Hey I would also like to join Asuro

I'm playing everyday and I'm very active.

I'm novice with a lvl 30 loki and ember.

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello Tennos!

I'm xeli37 (IGN) and I am a Mastery Rank 2 player who is fairly new to Warframe and would love to join your Clan to both further familiarize myself with the game and advance in it, while also contributing to the clan community as much as I can. Thank you~!

Hello Tennos!

I'm xeli37 (IGN) and I am a Mastery Rank 2 player who is fairly new to Warframe and would love to join your Clan to both further familiarize myself with the game and advance in it, while also contributing to the clan community as much as I can. Thank you~!

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.