Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hello I would like to apply to your Clan. As it stands i have two maxed frames Trinity and Mag.

I have been playing for about a week and love it so i would really like to find a good community to get in to.my ign is solumna so if you have ant other questions just let me know.

Hello I would like to apply to your Clan. As it stands i have two maxed frames Trinity and Mag.

I have been playing for about a week and love it so i would really like to find a good community to get in to.my ign is solumna so if you have ant other questions just let me know.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Greetings and salutations, LeeNSendo here and my name is LeeNSendo! I used to play on PS4 quite a lot but switched to PC to play with more friends. I play for a few hours usually every day, normally with a friend for a two-man squad. I currently have a 30 Volt and Ember (only use the Ember though) and will soon have a Valkyr crafting. I'm just a nerd who likes to game and have some weird, random fun with cool peeps. Also, the name, its LeeNSendo. That's spelled LeeNSendo. Okay, alright, LeeNSendo. ;)

Hi I'm John, friends with this guy named LeeNSendo, you might have heard of him. I generally like to think im a pretty chill, and weird dude that likes to hang out with other chill dudes, play cool games, like Warframe and generally have a good time and i think me being in this clan would satisfy all of those needs.

Awkwardguardinnoir

Greetings and salutations, LeeNSendo here and my name is LeeNSendo! I used to play on PS4 quite a lot but switched to PC to play with more friends. I play for a few hours usually every day, normally with a friend for a two-man squad. I currently have a 30 Volt and Ember (only use the Ember though) and will soon have a Valkyr crafting. I'm just a nerd who likes to game and have some weird, random fun with cool peeps. Also, the name, its LeeNSendo. That's spelled LeeNSendo. Okay, alright, LeeNSendo. ;)

Hi, just recently came back to this game after leaving for a while and am looking for a new clan.  I'd like to join you guys, if you'll accept me.

IGN: Zadier

Mastery Rank: 12

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hi I'm John, friends with this guy named LeeNSendo, you might have heard of him. I generally like to think im a pretty chill, and weird dude that likes to hang out with other chill dudes, play cool games, like Warframe and generally have a good time and i think me being in this clan would satisfy all of those needs.

You are already in a clan.

frame1010 , mastery 20, i would like to join your clan

hey im already in the the clan but can i get an invite for my friend he just started his IGN is Lufic

Hi, My ign is clowndevil. I would like to join this clan.

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hi. my in game name is mhinz i have been playing for a long time and am a Master in the founders program. I have taken some time away from the game but i have desided to come back. I was in this clan before but left when I stopped playing. But if you will have me back i would love to get back into the comunity.

My IGN is Zalobomb, considering the fact that I am level 2, I have managed to max out all of my weapons, and warframes, and I know exactly what I am doing. Due to the educational season being on, I am unable to play all the time, but I do try to play as much as possible. Love this game.

can i get a invite for iyuki24

Hi. my in game name is mhinz i have been playing for a long time and am a Master in the founders program. I have taken some time away from the game but i have desided to come back. I was in this clan before but left when I stopped playing. But if you will have me back i would love to get back into the comunity.

can I get an invite please? Mastery rank 11. Been away from the game and looking to get back into it.

My IGN is Zalobomb, considering the fact that I am level 2, I have managed to max out all of my weapons, and warframes, and I know exactly what I am doing. Due to the educational season being on, I am unable to play all the time, but I do try to play as much as possible. Love this game.

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.