Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hey Asuro clan! I've been playing Warframe for 2 months now and I get the gist of everything... I would like to join your clan.. I'm mastery rank 2 almost 3 so I was wondering If you could send me an invite?

Hey Asuro clan! I've been playing Warframe for 2 months now and I get the gist of everything... I would like to join your clan.. I'm mastery rank 2 almost 3 so I was wondering If you could send me an invite?

Sorry, I forgot to add my IGN.. It's ArcLemons.

Sorry, I forgot to add my IGN.. It's ArcLemons.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello Asuro,

My name is Yucky_Ducky2, and I would like to join this clan. I am a rank 2 maxed out Excalibur, and I am looking for a reliable clan for the rest of my time playing Warframe.

Best Regards,

Yucky_Ducky21

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

HI mates,

Started playing warframe like 45h.. and get so addicted lvl3 goin on 4 today.

Im very active.. and like to join your clan.

Playing solo can get boring.. and i like to meet new ppl, who can get me beast mode on WF.

IG : uunter

best regards,

uunter

HI mates,

Started playing warframe like 45h.. and get so addicted lvl3 goin on 4 today.

Im very active.. and like to join your clan.

Playing solo can get boring.. and i like to meet new ppl, who can get me beast mode on WF.

IG : uunter

best regards,

uunter

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

]Hello Asuro,

Sry, My name is actually Yucky_Ducky21, and I would like to join this clan. I am a rank 2 maxed out Excalibur, and I am looking for a reliable clan for the rest of my time playing Warframe.

Best Regards,

Yucky_Ducky21

helloo my name is yunwt, i'm interested in joining the clan

boring af being alone, so yeah, LF hot buddies, will grind hard

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Active player looking for a good clan :) From finland and friendly to others of course :D

My earlier clans have been very dead community and there is no active players on those, so I decided to app in to clan with good and active community.

IGN: Dataxia
MR: 13

Active player looking for a good clan :) From finland and friendly to others of course :D

My earlier clans have been very dead community and there is no active players on those, so I decided to app in to clan with good and active community.

IGN: Dataxia

MR: 13

Hello Asuro, I would like to join your Clan.

IGN: KiriKasumi

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Edited by blackgu4rd