Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hey guys, I'd love to join if possible. Still pretty new to the game but catching on quickly (MR 6.5). Just been looking for a good active clan to join so maybe I can find some people to play with since public matches can be pretty disorganized.

IGN: TheHerbMon

Edited by TheHerbMon

Hey guys, I'd love to join if possible. Still pretty new to the game but catching on quickly (MR 6.5). Just been looking for a good active clan to join so maybe I can find some people to play with since public matches can be pretty disorganized.

IGN: TheHerbMon

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hello I would like to apply for the clan, I may only be mastery rank 4 but i did play this game to the point of mastery rank 13 on Playstaion 4 so I am fully aware of what to do and how things work. I would love to be a part of your community. My IGN is (rwmbarnes). Hope I get to play with you guys. 

Would love an invite!

IGN: DeckardPain

Hi, I'm MR 4 with a maxed Volt and Frost Prime.  I have abandoned my PS4 profile as a MR 13 to join pc.  My IGN is tcamack and I would love an invite.  Thanks.

Hello I would like to apply for the clan, I may only be mastery rank 4 but i did play this game to the point of mastery rank 13 on Playstaion 4 so I am fully aware of what to do and how things work. I would love to be a part of your community. My IGN is (rwmbarnes). Hope I get to play with you guys. 

Hail, I desire to join your clan. I have been playing on and off solo for a couple months, but seek to broaden my horizons.

IGN: Lord_Oswin

I appreciate your consideration,

Oswin

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hello , I'm Knackiii, and i started playing this game recently and i am active, so i want some help to get started and i'd love to join your clan. Thanks for reading.

You are already in a clan.

Hi Tennos!

I am an ev trinity lvl 30 with doubled mod cap. My rank is 9 now. I tried out some warframe and maxed out them, but I am a kind of support in every mmo. Looking for my first an hopefully my last clan. IGN: Vanger1012

Best regards o/

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.