Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

HI, I'm a new player with mastery rank 3 right now. IGN: Rocklesesdad

Looking forward to joining =)

Hi,

I'm a new player with mastery rank 3, and would like to join your clan, please. IGN: Devouring_Sword

Cheers!

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Thank you! For new players to the Clan, do you want me to do certain tasks to contribute etc?  I'm new to the game so if there's any clan info on what you want done, i'd be happy to help :)

Any clan research tasks going on will usually be listed in the clan MotD. Other than that, just try to have fun!

Hello , I'm Knackiii, and i started playing this game recently and i am active, so i want some help to get started and i'd love to join your clan. Thanks for reading.

Hey, I'm Lacktra! I used to play in 2013, but forgot my account details so I started up a new account last week. I am currently Mastery Rank 6, and working everyday to get better at the game. I would love to join Asuro!

Hello! I would like to join your clan.

IGN: Karnwyn

Thanks in advance

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Helo.

I'm looking for an active clan. I am quite new to game but I love it. Currently rank 8. My main is Valkyr. I like long survival missions. I'm the friend of Vanger1012. IGN: Vellulvl  .  Don't know what else to write here. Feel free to ask anything.

Can you do the safety dance? Just kidding. Welcome to Asuro.

I would like to join your clan!

Warframe Username: Du_Sa

May I join this clan

Hello, 

I would like to join your clan if you have room for one more. Fairly new but active and helpful! IGN: Dreadful1974 

Love to join your clan! invite please?

ID bugnug23

MR 7

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

If you all are still recruiting members i'd be interested in joining. I took an extended break in between updates while waiting for some new stuff to come out and wouldn't mind having some friendly people to play with during my game sessions. 

IGN: Korias with several different frames leveled (none of the newer ones equinox/Ivara/Atlas etc...). MR 13. I'm a bit rusty from being gone for awhile but i'm sure i'll get the hang of the game again. 

If you all are still recruiting members i'd be interested in joining. I took an extended break in between updates while waiting for some new stuff to come out and wouldn't mind having some friendly people to play with during my game sessions. 

IGN: Korias with several different frames leveled (none of the newer ones equinox/Ivara/Atlas etc...). MR 13. I'm a bit rusty from being gone for awhile but i'm sure i'll get the hang of the game again. 

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

HI , can i join ? ING - poli921 , Mastery rank 10 

:) good at Hieracon :D 

You are already in a clan.

Greetings, i would like to join you (my friends with whom I play are already your clan members). Scrab0, MR 6, main Ash

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.