Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

IGN: CLG-Doublelift MR: 6

I've been playing since beta but never got into playing with friends, just kinda solo'd everything. Would love to join!

I would love to join if you're still recruiting,  Still fairly new to the game, been playing almost for 3 weeks.

IGN: VxdVxn

MR: 4

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Recently came back to Warframe. Found myself overwhelmed at how much was changed from when I last played, so I'm in the process of relearning while enjoying the new changes. Absolutely loooooooved Second Dream.

No idea how it'll be like in a clan, but I figured I might aswell give it a try. Given there's room and I'd be allowed in, which isn't always a given.

IGN: Viscule

MR: 6 (Going to work on getting 12 because Rakta Cernos looks absolutely lovely.)

Recently came back to Warframe. Found myself overwhelmed at how much was changed from when I last played, so I'm in the process of relearning while enjoying the new changes. Absolutely loooooooved Second Dream.

No idea how it'll be like in a clan, but I figured I might aswell give it a try. Given there's room and I'd be allowed in, which isn't always a given.

IGN: Viscule

MR: 6 (Going to work on getting 12 because Rakta Cernos looks absolutely lovely.)

Hey, I would like to join too =) 

IGN: blueVIP 

MR:19 

Profile picture: http://imgur.com/ae9V6hU

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.