Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Just got back into Warframe after not playing for some time and looking for a clan to join.

IGN: ThunderGun

You are already in a clan.

Hey, I just got removed today. Am still active. Could I please join back?

JSYK the clan log says you left on your own. Invite sent.

Edited by blackgu4rd

My IGN: FreshNinja007

I'm wondering if this clan has heard of or uses Discord voice chat.

I'd prefer Discord if possible (my mic is on my Linux-based laptop) but I can 'listen-only' on my main desktop if it is required.

Previously played during Update 3 (and forgot the info), then Update 8 (and forgot the info) so now I'm back again and this time I've archived/saved the info so I won't forget it.  Experienced in a wide variety of MMOs (everything from Aion to WoW pretty much).

I play with a controller so hopefully that won't be an issue because comfort and all that.

If I decide to join up, then I'll remain in the clan on a trial basis for about a week before I decide whether to remain permanently or not.  That's usually how I do guild/clan stuff in most games.  I don't leech and just get a good feel for how

things are done before I plant down roots.

Edited by FreshNinja007

I would like to join.

IGN: Katalystyc

My IGN: FreshNinja007

I'm wondering if this clan has heard of or uses Discord voice chat.

I'd prefer Discord if possible (my mic is on my Linux-based laptop) but I can 'listen-only' on my main desktop if it is required.

Previously played during Update 3 (and forgot the info), then Update 8 (and forgot the info) so now I'm back again and this time I've archived/saved the info so I won't forget it.  Experienced in a wide variety of MMOs (everything from Aion to WoW pretty much).

I play with a controller so hopefully that won't be an issue because comfort and all that.

If I decide to join up, then I'll remain in the clan on a trial basis for about a week before I decide whether to remain permanently or not.  That's usually how I do guild/clan stuff in most games.  I don't leech and just get a good feel for how

things are done before I plant down roots.

We don't use voice chat (have tried in the past). Asuro is more of a public service than a well-organized clan.

Invite sent. Enjoy your stay.

IGN: DeathstrikerWF

Rank 6

Hey I'd like to join your clan! 

Hey, would love to join!

IGN: Radaney

Hi , i'm interested in your clan, would like to be a part of it ;)

IGN :tAgonist

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

can you send me invite i was member from the start but i didnt play for a year, i am back again and would like to rejoin

Invite sent, welcome back.

I'm a newbie to the game (just started) was wondering if you guys accept new guys. I'm kind of liking the game IGN: Icanblink

Sure, I've sent you an invite.

Hey Guys,

Girlfriend and me started playing this weekend after hearing some stuff about it and enjoy it so far but read that being part of a clan really changes the game so I was wondering if you guys could take us in :)

Regards,

VRDRF and Nerfir 

IGN: elad1586029 i would like to join the clan

Hi

I would like to join the clan

IGN: 9itamar9

Hey Guys,

Girlfriend and me started playing this weekend after hearing some stuff about it and enjoy it so far but read that being part of a clan really changes the game so I was wondering if you guys could take us in :)

Regards,

VRDRF and Nerfir 

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.