Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

1 hour ago, EmiNom said:

Hullo, hullo!

I'd love to apply for the clan. My ign is EmiNom

I have played since... Almost the very beginning, but took many years off of the game. I've recently come back and am loving it!

59 minutes ago, Nihulus said:

Greetings!

IGN: Nihulus
MR: 4 (About to be 5)

Been playing since beta but just recently came back to this wonderful game. I have over 150+ hours on this game and 50+ hours in the past 2 weeks. I'm mainly interested in trading but helping out others would be just as fun!

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hello guys o/ 

if you´re still recruiting i wanna join the clan, i have 20 years and play since 2013 , im from Paraguai (SA) and i want to join a new clan with high activity :D 

IGN: Hellel

MR: 14

Edited by Hellel

8 hours ago, Hellel said:

Hello guys o/ 

if you´re still recruiting i wanna join the clan, i have 20 years and play since 2013 , im from Paraguai (SA) and i want to join a new clan with high activity :D 

IGN: Hellel

MR: 14

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

3 hours ago, Dadealus said:

Hello!

I am looking to invest in an active a friendly clan. I enjoy helping others while leveling my frames. I am starting with Mag and building ember at the moment. I hope to be part of a good community.

I say this a lot here: there's no such thing as an active clan during downtime; that's just how Warframe works. Invite sent.

I've been getting back into Warframe as of late after spending some time burned out on it. Second Dream inspired me to look into joining a clan, and yours has certainly caught my eye.

IGN is TheDerpasaurus, MR 7.

Edited by TheDerpasaurus

14 minutes ago, TheDerpasaurus said:

I've been getting back into Warframe as of late after spending some time burned out on it. Second Dream inspired me to look into joining a clan, and yours has certainly caught my eye.

IGN is TheDerpasaurus, MR 7.

Hi

I've been subscribed to Warframe for 2 years and 2 months now (over 900 hours gameplay) I was referred by and existing clan member - 'TeleportingKatana' 

I'm more of a casual player so any resources I have that don't go to the few items I make for myself will basically go to the clan

I'm happy to follow rules and help others 

please consider my application 

KOOKOOKOREAN

59 minutes ago, KOOKOOKOREAN said:

Hi

I've been subscribed to Warframe for 2 years and 2 months now (over 900 hours gameplay) I was referred by and existing clan member - 'TeleportingKatana' 

I'm more of a casual player so any resources I have that don't go to the few items I make for myself will basically go to the clan

I'm happy to follow rules and help others 

please consider my application 

KOOKOOKOREAN

2 hours ago, someguy216 said:

IGN: someguy216 MR:11

Returning after 2 years of not playing.

You're already in a clan.

1 hour ago, wizard_6 said:

Greetings,

I recently returned to the game and looking for a place to call home.

IGN: wizard_6

MR: 12

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.