Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hi.

Been playing for 8 days now. Currently Mastery rank 5 still with starter warframe excalibur. Have been focusing on doing all the quests, clearing the planets and mastery farming at the moment. But interested in getting Loki, Frost, Nekro & farming corrupted mods to add to my arsenal.

I feel there's still a lot to the game for me to explore and learn about yet and one of those is being apart of a Clan as they're new to me.

Hopefully I can join and play with you lot, see more of the game, grind etc and overall just have a blast! :)

IGN: Kezmeister

Edited by Kezmeister

1 hour ago, The_Deceived said:

Hi, my name ingame is The_Deceived. I would like to join your clan as I'm looking for a good clan and community to be apart of, thanks.

You are already in a clan.

2 hours ago, Kezmeister said:

Hi.

Been playing for 8 days now. Currently Mastery rank 5 still with starter warframe excalibur. Have been focusing on doing all the quests, clearing the planets and mastery farming at the moment. But interested in getting Loki, Frost, Nekro & farming corrupted mods to add to my arsenal.

I feel there's still a lot to the game for me to explore and learn about yet and one of those is being apart of a Clan as they're new to me.

Hopefully I can join and play with you lot, see more of the game, grind etc and overall just have a blast! :)

IGN: Kezmeister

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hello Asuro, I would like to send in an application to join your clan.
In the past couple of months I haven't been very active, and i've been kicked out of the clan.
But recently I've been more interested in this game than i have ever been, so I would like
to apply for this clan once again, Hope to see you in game very soon.

-marioman12365 (Skyler)

3 hours ago, aziziamin said:

Hello ! I would like to join this clan please ;D . my ign: aziziamin 

3 hours ago, Klovin said:

I would like to join IGN - Klovin

56 minutes ago, marioman12365 said:

Hello Asuro, I would like to send in an application to join your clan.
In the past couple of months I haven't been very active, and i've been kicked out of the clan.
But recently I've been more interested in this game than i have ever been, so I would like
to apply for this clan once again, Hope to see you in game very soon.

-marioman12365 (Skyler)

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.