Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

5 hours ago, TheGameslotPlay said:

Hi everybody,

I just returned to this game with maxed out Excalibur and I want to join.

I hope this clan will guide me through this whole game to the end.

IGN is : TheGameslotPlay

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hey everyone,

I'm quite new to the game and to be honest I'm just starting to understand it a bit as well.

However - I'm currently looking for a clan which would also accept a new player and in this case your clan had a nice name as well as rules which do not say that you have to be a pro ;)

IGN: Skaaras

It would be greate to get an invite.

Thanks in Advance,

Skaaras

1 hour ago, Skaaras said:

Hey everyone,

I'm quite new to the game and to be honest I'm just starting to understand it a bit as well.

However - I'm currently looking for a clan which would also accept a new player and in this case your clan had a nice name as well as rules which do not say that you have to be a pro ;)

IGN: Skaaras

It would be greate to get an invite.

Thanks in Advance,

Skaaras

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hello there!

I've found myself wanting to get back into this game and I've started to notice that I'm slightly limited without the clan dojo labs and the blueprints and weapons that come with it. I'd love to join in and possibly play with and help others! My IGN is Gigai.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Gigai said:

Hello there!

I've found myself wanting to get back into this game and I've started to notice that I'm slightly limited without the clan dojo labs and the blueprints and weapons that come with it. I'd love to join in and possibly play with and help others! My IGN is Gigai.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Mr.Furioso said:

Hi there,

More or less new player here.

Im looking for a good clan and Asuro looks like a friendly one to me.

Would be awesome if you can send me an invite please.

Ig Name: Mr. Furioso

Thks

Hello all, I was just going through your recruitment post and I think I like what I've read. I am new to the game (mastery 2 bordering on 3),just got my 2nd warframe in the oven, and I've already moved on to a crafted primary and melee weapons (secondary still needs mats). Hope I get a chance to join you all in game. Have a nice day!