Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1 In-Game Timers Resetting/not Working Properly

(XBOX)FadingFX

So I got on about 3 hours ago and saw my clan key was making some progress from last night, so I did a couple of missions and checked my clan key and it was still at 89% so at this point I restarted warframe and did a couple of more missions and it was still stuck at 89%.

EDIT:Does this with all items I craft, also restarts the timer after every mission I do.

EDIT:Rank up test seems to be suffering from the restarts as well. Mine is stuck at 11:10 and I did a mission to confirm my suspicions and checked it again and it didn't even get to 10 hours.

Edited by (XB1)ShadowZenoX

I'm having a similar problem with the Cronus that I'm building. Keeps resetting to 20mins after i finish a mission or log out. I'm going to wait it out though and see if it actually finishes. I'll post back if it works.

EDIT: I just waited the last 20 mins and it worked. I was able to claim the weapon. Maybe if u wait in the build screen your clan key will finish and u can claim it.

Edited by (XB1)TRIPLE OG 018

So I have been having problems with the foundry on the Xbox One, it keeps resetting my items every time i check it to see its progress. Reply to this if your having the same problems and if you know how to fix it. And I know it's new and all that to Xbox One but I just want to know if other people are having the same problem, or if it's just me.

Edited by (XB1)ant9472

I have been trying to craft the clan key since about 12:30pm EST. But ever time I so much as as leave the foundry, when I come back, it is at 11h 59m 59s and so on. Right now I am letting my Xbox sit there (for 12 hours, started at about 4:40, it is now 9:30 and at 7h 3m remaining, 41% built). Will this happen with everything I try to build? 

Also, I have been wanting to build dual Skana, I have the correct amount of resources, but I cannot craft them. My polymer or whatever it's called is at 289/240 (All the other 3 materials have a check-mark next to them) and it's shaded out, like I don't have enough, but I do. So do I need to build a second Skana in addition to the one I already have, then craft them dual, or is it a glitch too?

Not sure what's happening with your first question, but I can answer your second question.

You must have at least 1 extra melee weapon if you only have 2 skanas in your inventory. The system will freak out if you try to craft something without leaving anything as a placeholder melee weapon (even though you don't have to use one, you have to have one).