Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trial Weapon?

CorpusCrewman

I thought, what if the store the opportunity to try to do a thing (one quarter of the price of the original? NO)? With a trial period of one to three (or more?) hours? And after a time, to offer to buy already to the level that you earned for a trial period. Besides that, this possibility would apply to arms purchased only for platinum. Simply, many times I faced a problem when you buy weapons, and it is not justified, and looks like a piece of feces on my Rhino.

Discussing.

Edited by XidomeD

Against.

All weapon equally good if you are skillful. Get yourself a weapon you want, not that one you think is best.

Besides, it's not as Planetsides "Play for 2 weeks in row to get a gun that almost equally good as your starters one", credits are easy to earn and take about 2 days to buy 50k weapon.

Also that's why global chat exist - ask people which gun will fit you well. There is hell load of sources to know information about gun you think to buy.

Also, it's might be problem in you, not in gun.

Edited by Norouh

Against.

All weapon equally good if you are skillful. Get yourself a weapon you want, not that one you think is best.

Besides, it's not as Planetsides "Play for 2 weeks in row to get a gun that almost equally good as your starters one", credits are easy to earn and take about 2 days to buy 50k weapon.

Also that's why global chat exist - ask people which gun will fit you well. There is hell load of sources to know information about gun you think to buy.

Also, it's might be problem in you, not in gun.

Your argument is invalid. Why? Because opinions are opinions, I can say that for the Rhino on the standard can fly on the map steeper Loki, and you'll think differently. Do you understand?

Global chat exist for help - valid

Credits are not that hard to earn - valid

Planetside is pretty stupid with prices while Certs are slow gained - valid

Argument is invalid because opinions is opinions is invalid argument.

no trial weapons please

though i wouldn't mind a training room in which we can test unranked versions of every weapon for a few minutes

Edited by Guest