Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Update(S) Making Me Crash (I Think)

Kylecrafts

I pretty much never crash. I've seriously had less than 5 crashes, before the most recent hotfixes. I've crashed 4 times already, after.

Nothing in particular brings it about, just playing, then one minute, Warframe freezes and closes.

Anyone else experiencing instability recently?

~Kylecrafts

I've also been having this issue. Never once has it crashed on me until most recent update. The game will run fine while I'm on my ship but once I'm in a game about 1-2 minutes go by then game will freeze. Also will shut out sometimes and take me to the warframe homepage telling me something is wrong with my graphics driver when its ran just fine until yesterdays update. PLEASE FIX.

Im getting occasional crashes at mission completion on returning to the ship and the after-action summary. Before getting back to the ship - visually - the screen goes black and can stay there for ages. It either corrects itself (then reacts extremely poorly to any animation - requiring a restart) or crashes to desktop.

The bug reporter that runs afterwards has always failed delivering the summary + comments detailing the crash. The error message on error reporter is server not available (Along those lines)