The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Viper

modded

Vor is the first boss, he's also the weakest...He can be killed with a mag from a Lex as well. I do love my Twin Vipers, though, things just go down so easily and quickly : D also, you can't compare Lex to Vipers, they're on a different scale, one is full-auto, the other isn't, it's like comparing the Braton to the Sniperton/Paris.

Edited by OrtuOcelot

Vor is the first boss, he's also the weakest...He can be killed with a mag fro ma Lex as well. I do love my Twin Vipers, though, things just go down so easily and quickly : D

Dual viper w/o a RoF mod empties a mag faster than a lex w/ a RoF mod.

Uhh, yeah that's clear to anyone who can read and compare the fire rate values... DPS from a weak weapon can easily overpower a higher dmg output value at slower rates...I'm just saying your feat isn't as grand as you may think it is. I have Dual Vipers and had a Lex, I know the differences and I simply stated you can't compare the two, just like you can't really compare a magnum revolver to a semi-auto Glock...

Uhh, yeah that's clear to anyone who can read and compare the fire rate values... DPS from a weak weapon can easily overpower a higher dmg output value at slower rates...I'm just saying your feat isn't as grand as you may think it is. I have Dual Vipers and had a Lex, I know the differences and I simply stated you can't compare the two, just like you can't really compare a magnum revolver to a semi-auto Glock...

I was just giving feedback on the effectiveness of a certain weapon. IMHO TTK between the lex and twin viper can be compared.

assuming both are modded equally;

if OHK w/ lex, lex > twin viper;

if not OHK w/ lex, twin viper > lex;

generally speaking of course. they work better with certain primaries, but still the twin viper can kill captain vor about as fast as a top notch hek