Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enigma Tenno Is Recruiting

(XBOX)TheEnigmaShew

The only caveat to join is the two requirements to help those lower level than yourself while building the Dojo.

And to be respectful at all times. Trash talking, derogatory remarks about race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, spamming the chat with these statements is not allowed and will be reported.

We will be primarily a PvE clan but if you wish to brawl with fellow Tennos have at it. But that is not our focus. Helping new players in a confusing world is. 

Planning out tactics, resource gathering for blueprints and improvements, Tackling tough missions cooperatively.

This is a off-shoot of my Enigma Vanguard clan for Destiny and if you can handle yourself here you will be invited to join there as well.

Okay day two,

Built the Dojo and had a recruiting run through my friends and here. Ran into a slight problem. Appears we need to expand the Dojo with a shadow barracks to get more than 10 people into the clan. And that is a the first expansion up to 30 members.

Issue there is I have no idea what is required for the shadow barraks as it is not listed in the console yet in the Dojo so we will see. 

More updates later today.

I am a new player to this I have no headset or kinect looking to join a clan

clanpipe, with out a headset or kinect I am sorry but how are we to have meaningful tactical conversations? In the heat of battle how am I to know what you have found, if you are being overrun, or need help navigating an obstacle?

Age is only a factor if you are not mature about it. This game is about two things really, Tactics, and resource, support building. So the first rule around me is Patience wins the game. If you are seeking the quick end then maybe a more competitive and fast pace clan is for you.

But if you understand we wil be farming missions for repeatable cards for fusing, and resources for crafting new weapons armor. Building our skills both martially and as a tactical group then hey we just might be the guys for you.

It is not required to donate to the Dojo but if you like being able to take advantage of it's looks and services and have the use of future services then it would benefit you to help out with components and credits where you can.

The Expansion to the dojo to add 20 members t the clan will be finished around 5p Est tomorrow.

If the above is true of your nature

I will send invites then. 

Day Three:

The Shadow barracks are finished and a new round of recruitment has started for quality players. for a new total of 30

The Trading Pylon is on schedule and has full contribution so will be available tomorrow. around 4 p Eastern Daylight Time

The bank need Forma

The rest all need Plastids and Neo and various other resources

All decorations that are actual decoration need money and resources. (but please only contribute to these if you really want to...  

the rooms are more important than the things that make the place look good.)

When the bank is complete we should invest in the clan by donating the various extra resources we have. I will assign a trusted member to be treasurer and help with the building of the Dojo by contributing those supplies that are donated once they accrue. 

Again I do not insist on dues or contributions to the clan. But we all will benefit from anything you can give.

I also will never ask you to spend/buy Platinum for the supplies the Dojo needs though I did just to get things rolling.

Edited by (XB1)TheEnigmaShew