Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Belgian Community

(XBOX)Nosferatu BE

Hello,

I've started a Clan on the Xbox One version of the game specifically for Belgians and Dutch speaking players. The Clan is named 'Belgian Elite' and currently my intention is to make it available for all who speak Dutch and are above 18. We will see how it evolves and fares.

Trading and building a large Dojo are of the possibilities, depending if I can transfer my progress from my PC account any time soon we should get a head start on experience and resources for Dojo/Research.

I am a casual player who has work and other duties to manage, I cannot spend all my time managing this Clan. So it will come to the community to police itself somewhat. I also have bad experiences with younger players and so this Clan is 18+ only, as a bare minimum.

(The game is 18+ anyway, I strongly believe in enforcing these ratings)

But consider this Clan more as a meeting place for like-minded people and not a competitive group; we can however gather lots of members to gain momentum for things like Trading, Research and Solar Rail Building.

Once the Clan has large amounts of players you can just get the Weapons and Items you need and look for a smaller group or Squad of people you like to start your own Clan with.

See you,

Nosferatu BE

Edited by (XB1)Nosferatu BE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Update:

- PC to Xbox Migration executed;

Currently one of the players with most experience in Warframe on Xbox (Mastery > 10).

I've played all missions,even PC exclusive like Cicero, but doesn't show up on X1 all the time

- All research structures built

- Starting 2nd floor area construction for Clan size increase buildings

- Trading post available

- Vault Available

- All Warframes & Sentinels researched

- All Weapons research started

Edited by (XB1)Nosferatu BE