Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elysian Legion Is Looking For Friendly Tenno To Join Our Ranks!

(XBOX)TheFaIIenRise

Elysian Legion part of "The Defenders" Alliance is looking for both casual and competitive Tenno to join our ranks to help us grow while we help you grow. Our alliance is dedicated to getting solar rails up and our clan is dedicated to supporting that vision. Our requirements are simple; we need active tenno who will pay attention to what is going on in the clan and alliance whenever possible, casual tenno would have the role of helping out with materials for Dojo projects including structures, research and solar rails for the clan/alliance which will help us all grow.

Competitive tenno would be helping with the defense/attack of solar rails so that we can start gaining some territory, this also helps us grow. We are working towards making dark sectors a good option for farming resources by not taxing them like crazy so if you prefer helping to make the game more enjoyable in this way and agree with our vision let us know!

My goal is to have players of all types that don't mind helping out, after all we help you out with things like farming, leveling progressing in the game and last but not least all of our labs have most if not all research done so you can grab that awesome weapon or frame you want!

~Some Details about our clan~

~We have every lab with most if not all research done as of posting this.  (October 8th 2014)

~Currently 21 members strong in an alliance of over 500 Tenno!

~Plenty of friendly people to talk to in our clan.

~My timezone is Central US and most members are around my timezone as well though this is not required.

~We have set in place weekly events (weekends) that we will use to both Increase communication and friendship among members and helps newer players with things that are harder to get without a decent group.

~My Second in command AstriidStrands is looking for female members (clanless or not) to set up sort of a girls night. You can contact her over xbox live if you want to be part of it. 

~One of my other high ranking members The Peanut Dude is hosting weekly "movie night" where all members that want to join vote on a hilariously bad title to watch and talk about as it's being watched. There are free apps on xbox live that can be used for viewing entertainment. (Mature content may be viewed so take note of that.)

~The most important thing about our clan: We are more like a group of close friends than a group of people rallied under one banner. This means EVERYONE has a say in my clan, new, old, low rank or high rank everyone's opinions will be heard and considered when deciding on things. 

~Members of the clan will be invited to Weekly Meetings on Saturday nights around 8PM Central US time. These meetings are used to discuss everything from new ideas to issues members may have with the clan/alliance so that these things may be addressed. Anyone is welcome to join but we can only do this 8 members at a time. So it will be first come first serve excluding my higher ranking members. Members who do not get in to the clan meeting may post their topics in the clan chat during the meeting and they will be approached.

***We are looking for smaller clans who wish to be part of a big alliance! We can't afford to invite the clan itself but we would be willing to merge all of your members into our clan. We have space for another 70 members!***

Interested in joining? Send me a message over Xbox live or post here!

Did I miss any information that you'd like to know? Send me a message asking! ^^

~TheFaIIenRise(L's are capital i's)

~AstriidStrands

~The Peanut Dude

Edited by (XB1)TheFaIIenRise

Hey guys, everyone but 

(XB1)Faria Aslo and (XB1)YEDIEYA should have invites in their inbox in-game Faria and Yedieya you guys are already in a clan :( if you would still like to join just leave that clan and then post here letting me know or send me a message on xbox live. I'm glad to see so many people wanting to join us. :)

P.S. If for some reason you didn't get an invite please let me know and I'll resend it. ^_^  13 spots still left in our clan.

Edited by (XB1)TheFaIIenRise