Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elysian Legion Is Looking For Friendly Tenno To Join Our Ranks!

(XBOX)TheFaIIenRise

Original post has been updated to match our new recruiting guidelines with more detailed information about our clan and the alliance we are in, as said in the post I'd be happy to answer questions if need be, just message me on xbox one or leave a post here and I'll get back to it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance everyone. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Casual Canadian gamer here, would be honored to join if at all possible.

Invite sent ^^

Edit: Modified the original post to reflect changes and more accurately describe how our clan works.

If you don't mind a bit of reading please go back and read the post so you are aware of these things.

Edited by (XB1)TheFaIIenRise

I'll gladly join I'm not quite new to the game as I played on pc but the switch to xbox is difficult without hommies.

My second in command is sending the invite :)

We now have a storm Barracks so we have plenty of room. We want to grow as quickly a possible with active members also we are looking for active members who want to help with events and certain responsibilities within the clan.

Edited by (XB1)TheFaIIenRise

Hey there, just started last night so I'm just setting out !

That said had been playing on PS for around 9 months so hoping that I'll get back up to speed quickly !!!

If you still have spaces would like to join the clan :)

We'd be glad to have you, it's 7:31am as of posting this reply so within an hour I'll be able to send the invite.