Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Smuggler's Alliance, At Your Service

TheSmuggler

Well, hello there, curious person who might be reading this,

let me introduce myself: I am TheSmuggler, member of the Warframe community for over a year, and Clan Leader of the (currently one-man-show) Smugglers Alliance ghost clan. After countless months of fending for myself, I have come to the conclusion that it might be time to look for a few people, who might be interested in joining me.

Now, don't jump to conclusions, thinking "Oh, it's just one person, probably doesnt have a lot of research and such done." and so on. Because the facts are quite contrary to such an assumptions. I have put quite alot of effort into completing most of the research labs, and apart from the Orokin and Bio Lab, all other labs are pretty much done and ready for your convenience. And the dojo is currently in the steps of merely getting a few side things done, like the larger clan halls, duel rooms, a whole floor for the garden rooms, decorations and finally an observatory as top level.

As a short summary:
- Energy, Tenno & Chem Lab done, Solar Rail research done, Bio Lab about 40-50% done

- Dojo already spans 3 floors, will inculde atleast 5 later on

- Duel & Parkour rooms in the works

- Clan logo already present (in case you wanna take a look: http://puu.sh/blyfi/e2795af5ff.png)

- Always welcoming new and interested players

I hope to see some of you fellow Tenno strolling around my dojo in due time.

Looking forward to hearing from you and wishing all of you the best,

TheSmuggler