Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Late Introduction

CryogenicNinja

It seems every time I check the introductions there are quite a few late ones, so here's mine. I've been playing Warframe off and on for just a little bit over a year, I didn't buy any founders packs because I was unwilling to spend so much on a game I knew so little about, and now I beat myself up for it every time I think about it. My playing patterns are playing almost every chance I get for a long amount of time and then I get tired of grinding and drop it for about a month, then I pick it back up and repeat. I am Mastery Rank 13 and still need to do many new player weapons due to being lazy when I started. I have not been the most active forum member, but I've made a few posts here and there, and although you probably haven't seen me much on the forums, you may have possibly seen me elsewhere as Warframe is not the only game I play. You may have also seen me on DisconnectedGamer's live streams on twitch, where I am a moderator. Due to the live streams I have been able to meet a few nice people including PotatoPowered who is on there nearly every stream. And that is the end of my introduction because I don't feel like getting into my life story.

I can relate with this post quite a bit, same patterns of play, same rank, took the risk on the founders pack tho (first digital purchase I've ever done, was quite nervous).

I'm not a twitch regular however, one of these days I should give it a better chance.

Anyways, (late) Welcome to Warframe :o